Disc Jockeys

Reporting Unlicensed DJs

If you have reason to believe that a DJ/Venue is operating a business using unlicensed reproductions of sound recordings without a valid DJ licence, please report this direction to CONNECT Music Licensing.

Please complete the DJ/Venue Tip Sheet below, and forward it to CONNECT Music Licensing:

Download DJ Tip Sheet

E-mail: [email protected]

Can't find the information you're looking for?

Contact CONNECT music licensing and we will provide you with the information you need.